- Economists Forecast Recovery to Begin in the Second Half of 2020 May 28, 2020
With the U.S. economy on everyone’s minds right now, questions about the country’s financial outlook continue to come up daily. The one that seems to keep rising to the top is: when will the economy begin to recover? While no one knows exactly how a rebound will play out, expert economists around the country are […]
- Why This Summer Is the 2020 Real Estate Season May 27, 2020
With stay-at-home orders starting to gradually lift throughout parts of the country, data indicates homebuyers are jumping back into the market. After many families put their plans on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, what we once called the busy spring real estate season is shifting into the summer. In 2020, summer is the new […]
- Buying or Selling a Home? You Need an Expert Kind of Guide May 26, 2020
In a normal housing market, whether you’re buying or selling a home, you need an experienced guide to help you navigate through the process. You need someone you can turn to who will tell you how to price your home correctly right from the start. You need someone who can help you determine what to […]
- We Remember & Honor Those Who Gave All May 25, 2020
We remember, today and always.
- Interest Rates Hover Near Historic All-Time Lows [INFOGRAPHIC] May 22, 2020
Some Highlights Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level. Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan. Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
- Experts Predict Economic Recovery Should Begin in the Second Half of the Year May 21, 2020
One of the biggest questions we all seem to be asking these days is: When are we going to start to see an economic recovery? As the country begins to slowly reopen, moving forward in strategic phases, business activity will help bring our nation back to life. Many economists indicate a recovery should begin to […]
- 6 Reasons Why Selling Your House on Your Own Is a Mistake May 20, 2020
There are many benefits to working with a real estate professional when selling your house. During challenging times like the one we face today, it becomes even more important to have an expert help guide you through the process. If you’re considering selling on your own, known in the industry as a For Sale By Owner […]
- Housing Market Positioned to Bring Back the Economy May 19, 2020
All eyes are on the American economy. As it goes, so does the world economy. With states beginning to reopen, the question becomes: which sectors of the economy will drive its recovery? There seems to be a growing consensus that the housing market is positioned to be that driving force, the tailwind that is necessary. […]